Bruschetta with Peach Salsa and Melted Brie
- 2 cups fresh peaches, small dice (about 4)
- ¾ cup red bell pepper, small dice
- ¼ cup green onions, small dice
- 2 tbs chopped jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed
- 2 tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbs sugar
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 tbs fresh lime juice
1 baguette, cut into slices
4 oz chilled brie, cut into 24 pieces
Combine ingredients for salsa.
Preheat broiler. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Top each slice of bread with a piece of Brie. Put pan under broiler until cheese is melted and bread is toasted about 3 minutes.
Top each slice of bread with a good-sized tablespoon of salsa. Serve immediately.