Chocolate Chip Macaroons
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 7 oz bags of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ¼ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 13/ cup plus 1 tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325 – convection setting.
Place a piece of parchment on a large baking sheet (or lightly butter and flour)
Lightly toast the pecan halves. Cool and rough chop
In a large bowl, combine the coconut, chocolate chips, flour, salt and pecans. Add the condensed milk and stir until evenly moistened.
Mound a tablespoon of the mix and the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until a light golden brown.